Certified Stormwater Director- Municipal
This training is designed specifically to help Stormwater Directors and Managers implement their programs.
Certified Stormwater Director is appropriate for:
- Stormwater Program Directors
- MCM Responsible Persons
- MS4 Engineers
- Stormwater Project Managers
- Construction Site Manager
- Elected Official / Stormwater Signatories
- Others involved in decisions related to MS4 Stormwater Permitting Issues
The Certified Stormwater Director Training covers the following topics:
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Participation / Involvement
- Illicit Detection & Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- MS4 Pollution Prevention / Good Housekeeping
- Post Construction Runoff Control
The location for the training will be confirmed approximately 30 days prior to the training.
Pricing and Terms for CSI-Municipal
Course Length: 1 day/ 4 hours
Course and Registration Fee: $424 ( $399 course, $25 registration)
Discount: $50.00 per person discount for two or more registrants from same organization.
Terms: Registration fee is non-refundable. Course fee may be applied to another scheduled class, transferred to another registrant, or it will be refunded if cancellation received a minimum of 7 days prior to class start date.Certificates of Training valid for 5 years and 1.2 CEUs awarded by National Stormwater Center will be issued to attendees who achieve a minimum of 75% accuracy on overall testing. Graduates may attend the CSI-Advanced class to extend their National Stormwater Center qualifications for an additional five (5) years. Registered students will receive a detailed email prior to the start date. This email will include specific class location, daily start and end times, and additional information.
Call us at 888-397-9414
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org