Certified Stormwater Inspector – Industrial
Focusing specifically on the municipal industrial stormwater inspector, this special course delivers training on each industrial sector. Learn permit requirements, Best Management Practices for each sector, how to prioritize the inventory in your jurisdiction, the authority and demeanor and discretion of the successful inspector, and much more!
This class will help you support your municipal permit’s required control measure for the identification and elimination of illicit discharges from industrial activities (IDDE). It will also help you support any local ordinances requiring the inspection of industrial facilities.
Earn a five-year Certificate of Training and .6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) awarded by the National Stormwater Center.
- Timber Products, Paper and Allied Products, Chemical and Allied Products
- Asphalt Paving and Roofing Materials and Lubricants, Primary Metals
- Glass, Clay, Cement, Concrete and Gypsum Products, Mineral Mining and Dressing
- Metal Mining (Ore Mining and Dressing), Coal Mines and Coal Mining Related Facilities
- Oil and Gas Extraction, Hazardous Waste Storage Facilities, Landfills and Land Application Sites
- Automobile Salvage Yards, Scrap Recycling Facilities, Steam Electric Generating Facilities
- Land Transportation and Warehousing, Water Transportation, Air Transportation
- Ship and Boat Building or Repairing Yards, Treatment Works, Food and Kindred Products
- Textile Mills, Apparel & Other Fabric Product Manufacturing, Leather and Leather Products
- Furniture and Fixtures, Printing and Publishing, Leather Tanning and Finishing
- Rubber, Miscellaneous Plastic Products & Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries
- Fabricated Metal Products, Transportation Equipment, Industrial or Commercial Machinery
- Electronic, Electrical, Photographic and Optical Goods
Pricing and Terms for CSI-Industrial
Course Length: 1 days/6 hours
Course and Registration Fee: $424.00 ($399 course, $25 registration)
Discount: $25.00 per person discount for two or more registrants from same organization.
Terms: Registration fee is non-refundable. Course fee may be applied to another scheduled class, transferred to another registrant, or it will be refunded if cancellation received a minimum of 7 days prior to class start date. Certificates of Training valid for 5 years and .6 CEUs awarded by National Stormwater Center will be issued to attendees who achieve a minimum of 75% accuracy on overall testing.
Graduates may attend the CSI-Recertification class to extend their National Stormwater Center qualifications for an additional five (5) years.
Registered students will receive a detailed email prior to the start date. This email will include specific class location, daily start and end times, and additional information.
Call us at 888-397-9414
Email us at email@example.com